Here, as it is now common thing, it is raining a lot and so I may take a hint from your request and prepare myself a good dish of meatballs with the heating on at home.
Consider at least 4 meatballs per person.
Carlotta's "To Die For" Meatballs
Once you have become a master in the meatballs making and you wish to cook them for yourself, another variable is to follow as above and prepare a light tomato sauce where you can stir for a while the fried meatballs. They are delicious.Print
Servings: 4 persons
- 1 pound ground meat pref. beef, never pork!
- 1 handful stale bread only the white part
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 1 spoon parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 salt to taste
- Put the stale bread in a cup of milk for half hour approx, then squeeze the bread and add it to the ground meat together with all the other ingredients (chop garlic thinly). Mix well and let it stay for a while to savour.
- Form some balls, not too big (ping pong ball), and roll them in breadcrumbs.
- In a heavy pan, pour as much frying oil as it fits, put it on the flame and bring it to a frying (high) temperature. Drop the meatballs in and roll them until a brown crust is all around.
- Drain and put in a dish with absorbent kitchen paper.
- Serve them still warm.
Tried this recipe?hit me up @matthewleegarza