Today we made our regular Just Egg Quiche with the following ingredients! Disclaimer: I don’t tell you how much… you need to decide the ratios based on what you like! That’s the beauty of cooking at home!
Follow the recipe below, but here is the filling:
heat up a skillet with a little bit of olive oil, add chopped onions, some garlic, sliced mushrooms, and some chopped plant-based chorizo sausage (kroger brand). After those cook for a few minutes, add spinach and let it cook down and wilt. That’s your filling! For the top, slice some cherry tomatoes and lay them on top of the quiche, then bake!
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 bottle just egg
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese (cheddar)
- 2-3 tbsp shredded parmesan
PRE BAKE THE CRUST
- Preheat over to 425
- Cover the frozen pie crust in foil, wrapping around the edges to keep from burning
- Fill with baking beans, bake for 12 minutes
- Reduce oven to 325, remove beans and foil, use a fork to make holes along the bottom and bake for 8 minutes
- This is where you cook whatever you want to put in the quiche.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on the bottom of the pie crust, top with filling that you cooked on the stove. Evenly pour in entire bottle of Just Egg. Top with parmesan cheese (and other toppings)
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until the center is set. Let cool for about 15 mins